Harlow Business and Community Together
Does your business wish to give back to the local community? Rainbow Services can advise you on how best to do this to meet the needs of both the community and your business.
We are now able to offer the chance for local businesses and the voluntary sector to take advantage of the many benefits that volunteering brings. As the support agency for the voluntary and community sector in Harlow, and with partner links across West Essex, we are able to link you and your employees up to opportunities to volunteer with local charities and community groups:
– One off social action days;
– Individual employee volunteering (either as part of their given volunteering days OR for their private benefit in their own time);
– Skills sharing between your business/employees and charities (for example training sessions).
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility):
Engaging in employee volunteering is great for corporate social responsibility, however Rainbow Services (Harlow) can support your business to develop a different approach to a more productive and longer-term relationship with local charities. This can include meaningful relationship with a charity of your choice, engaging your employees in impactful activities supporting that key charity such as:
– Fundraising events (internal and external);
– Employee volunteering days;
– Work shadowing (both within your business and within the charity, opening up links and gaining new perspectives);
– Business support sessions for the charity (such as marketing, business planning, income generation).
If you are interested in finding out more, would like to discuss opportunities at your organisation or would like to be kept up to date with local opportunities for employee volunteering, please feel free to get in touch: