Rainbow Services is able to provide a small number of sponsors of our Business Engagement Project with tailored CSR and Employee Volunteering support for a small fee.
Rainbow Services’ Business Engagement Project builds relationships between local business and the community and voluntary sector across Harlow through:
- development of CSR and Employee Volunteering policies
- Co-ordination of employee volunteering schemes
- Matching of business assets (resources, skills) to voluntary sector and community groups in need (including Academy networks)
- One off community events where businesses can connect with communities
- Maintenance of an asset register, where businesses and the VCSE can communicate and share needs and resources without a middle-man
In the last 12 months we have matched 21 employee volunteers to 14 community organisations and have worked with 14 local businesses.
As a sponsor, your business would benefit from the following services:
- Logo and role clearly placed on all promotional literature, website, social media, local media interactions and events
- Access to our expert support in developing/reviewing your Employee Volunteering policy and delivering a robust and rewarding scheme for your staff which is tailored to your organisational need, including – 3 group volunteering days – 20 individual employees matched to personal volunteering opportunities – 4 training opportunities for staff (including in community topics such as Making Every Contact Count, Mental Health First Aid, Falls Prevention, and Community Development)
- Exposure to other local businesses, including large charities, public services and institutions such as Academies with whom we are working to place volunteers/hold events
- Sponsorship of and participation in a NEW Youth Enterprise programme—this programme follows demand from local schools (primary and secondary) and learning from existing programmes in Epping Forest, East Herts, and Uttlesford. It will match experienced professionals from both business and charity with groups of local pupils to develop socially entrepreneurial ideas tackling Harlow specific challenges. Your business will, as sponsor, be at the heart of this programme, including mentor opportunities for staff.