- This event has passed.
Workplace Support Session
March 6 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
The workshop will run 9.30- 12.00 and will;
- An understanding of supporting good and preventing poor mental health in the workplace
- Getting to grips with the latest thinking, trends and longer-term expectations of workplace mental health
- Building your capacity and introducing you to the ongoing support Employ-Ability can provide to your organisation through its Thriving Third Sector Fund award
The work shop which is free for voluntary and community organisations and targeted toward:
- Small and medium sized voluntary and community sector organisations
- Leaders, including trustees, and managers of VCO’s with smaller workforces and limited HR
- Those with responsibility for volunteer wellbeing and support
- Those organisations whose work is potentially more stressful, for instance the delivery is focused on vulnerable adults or children and young people or where service users may be directly involved in delivery.