The Rainbow Centre at 2 Wych Elm, Harlow CM20 1QP is a community hub, with a range of facilities available for voluntary, community, and social enterprise groups to use:
We have fully functioning office spaces available to organisations for permanent use as a base for staff and/or volunteers. These require payment of an annual fee and signing of a licence agreement. Available spaces and costs are available on enquiry – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting Room Hire
There are 2 fully equipped meeting spaces available at the Rainbow Centre. Additional resources including projector, screen, flip chart, paper, laptop, and refreshments can be hired/ordered as required:
- Room 1 accommodates 8-12 people, depending on layout, and is available for £25 per half day for private and statutory organisations or £20 per half day for organisations affiliated to Rainbow Services (free).
- Room 2 accommodates 4 people around a round meeting table and is available for £10 per half day for private, statutory and non-affiliated organisations or £6 per half day for affiliated organisations (free).
Training Room Hire
Our meeting hub offers a fully equipped space for larger meetings or as a training room, with multiple power sockets and a range of layout options. Additional resources including projector, screen, flip chart, paper, laptop, and refreshments can be hired/ordered as required. This space can accommodate 15-20 people depending on the layout and has access to toilet facilities independent of the rest of the building. Costs are £45 per half day for private, statutory and non-affiliated organisation and £36 per half day for affiliates. Book a room
We have hot-desking spaces available in a communal office area which includes access to the internet and use of all facilities including kitchen and toilets. Desks are available at £20 per day for affiliated organisations.
We are registered as an umbrella body with the Disclosure and Barring Service and are able to offer DBS checks to any organisation requiring their staff or volunteers to be DBS checked. Costs are:
- Staff DBS – £40 enhanced; £23 standard
- Volunteer DBS – free
- Administration cost (in addition to DBS cost) – £13 for private, statutory and non-affiliated organisation; £12 for affiliates.
We have a qualified PAT tester available at a rate of £2.50 per item. Minimum number of items to be tested 5.
Postal Address Service
charitable organisations and social enterprises are able to use The Rainbow Centre as their postal address. There is a £5 one off registration fee. Annual cost is £60 per annum (£5 per month). Apply to use our Postal Address Service
We are able to offer printing, photocopying, laminating and comb binding services at competitive prices via our skilled reception and administration team. Click here for our list of prices. To book a service or make an enquiry email email@example.com
We are able to hire out the following resources for use outside of The Rainbow Centre by affiliated organisations:
- Projector and Screen – £20 per day
- Flip Chart, pens and paper – £10 per day
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about a booking.